Monday, December 5, 2011

As 2012 draws nearer...

Jesus! It's been a month since I last wrote! WHERE does the time go?? It's hard trying to organize my thoughts of what happened.. it's all turned into one giant big pile of mush...


photo-30

I've been shooting a lot, working for Kink, Brazzers, Penthouse, Vivid, Jonni Darkko, and more.. I also landed a lead role in Axel Brauns new super hero feature... I wonder if you can guess who I'm going to be? ^_~
We start filming this week... I'm freakin' EXCITED!!!!!!!

I also did a few photoshoots, including some stuff for Vice UK magazine shot by Kimberly Kane.. The pictures are amazing, I can't wait 'till that comes out!

Here are some pics of the highlights of this past month...

Here I am on my way to Nica Noelle's set!
photo-27


Shots from upcoming release "Spinners" directed by Jonni Darkko!! I got to work with Sean Michaels... hmmm yummy <3
photo-32 photo-33


About to go on Playboy radio with Richard Avery!!
photo-29

This morning I woke up to the amazing news that I have 5 AVN nominations including "Best New Starlet"! Yay! Just being nominated is amazing and it's all thanks to my amazing fans for sticking around during this crazy ride that is my life! I love what I do and I love to please, so knowing that I'm doing just that has made me a very happy kitten indeed!
Please remember to vote for me here avnawards.avn.com !!

Hmmmmm what else has happened?
I have discovered that I like playing with clothespins.. especially on my clit.
photo-28

And I've been taking a lot of baths...
photo-31

'Till next time lovers...!

- Ms. Diamond xoxo


6 comments:

  1. Hey! It's awesome that you have been nominated for all those AVN's, you definitely deserve it because your awesomeness shows in every scene that you do. Since it's December, I was thinking of getting you something off your wishlist for congrats... how do you tell if it's already been purchased?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never again will I ever be able to think about "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" without thinking of that clothespin photo.
    And congratulations on the AVN nominations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so hot I wanna draw you and do you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ms Skin. Love your silver collar.hugs.

    ReplyDelete