Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Horizon

Things are about to get insanely busy.. Not only have I already shot for Mike Adriano & Jonnie Darkko this week.. but then I'm shooting for Sweetheart Films, Penthouse and then the filming begins for AMKingdoms first original feature film, "Revenge of the Petites" in which I'll be starring alongside Marie McCray & Lily Labeau!

Last week I shot for Ellen Stagg with Masuimi Max.. It was really nice to work with a model who I have always looked up to and to have a blast doing it! Sometimes it can be disappointing meeting someone you have always admired because they may not always meet your expectations, but Masuimi was nice and bubbly and we had a great time! She is also extremely beautiful in person... *girl crush*

Here are some behind the scenes pics!


photo-13

photo-14

Hopefully I'll be able to post the results soon.. I love working with Ellen! She an amazing photographer ^_~

Time for me to go run around like a mad woman trying to get everything done! I'm shooting with Ricahrd Avery later for my new and improved official blog site! It's gonna be real dirrrty..

1000002281


- Ms. Diamond xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Well I'm in the camp that any new Skin scenes are an automatic purchase for me! It's awesome that you get to work with such cool people and basically do what you enjoy and get paid for it. Keep the blog posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to give you a good tongue massage.

    ReplyDelete