Saturday, October 29, 2011

Extravaganza!!!!

Holy crap!! The past few weeks have been really overwhelming... in a good way of course ^_~
I just wrapped a huge production for AMKingdoms first original feature "Revenge of the Petites" in which I co-starred with Marie McCray!! It was a grueling 9 day shoot full of 12 hour long days. Pretty exhausting... but it was amazing to work with such a fantastic cast & crew!

The movie is about Marie & I embarking on our first year of college, and the trials and tribulations of sororities & trying to find ones self in the midst of everything. And of course there's sex. Lots and lots of sex.

Here are some behind the scenes pics....

First day of college!
photo-19

Joining the petites sorority after being rejected by the Thetas...
photo-20

Goofing off during class!
photo-21

Passing out after a long day next to fellow Spiegler Girl Leilani Leeanne aka Niegler Girl (lol)
Photo on 2011-10-19 at 01.09 #3

The beautiful Riley Reid & I! (I have a big ol' crush on her now....)
photo-18

Relaxing in between takes in front of Katie St Ives ass... I mean! ...the fire.
photo-22

It made me feel like I was back at college when I studied Acting & Performance. It was great to do some real acting, and because it was such a long shoot, the whole cast & crew became good friends. It was kinda weird once it was all over knowing I wasn't going to see them every day anymore... =(

Can't wait for it to come out!! Should be next year around Feb (my birthday!) if all goes smoothly.... Stay tuned!

If you hadn't seen it yet, here is a shot from the shoot I talked about in my last blog with Masuimi Max! Meee-OW! =^~,o^=

skin-diamond-and-masuimi-max-in-purple-and-toe-shoes

And yes, those shoes are extremely difficult to stand/walk in. During the shoot there was a HUGE spider right next to us. As an arachnophobic, it was a definitely test of my balancing skills trying to run away from it in ballet boots. I succeeded. It's amazing what a little motivation can do....

In other news, I'm moving in just a few days!!

Photo on 2011-10-27 at 16.11

I'm currently undergoing some major changes in my life, and although it's heartbreaking, I have to remember that change is a good thing most of the time and this is a new stepping stone for me. It is hard... but luckily I have many people around me helping me through it and if it weren't for them I could be breaking apart right now...

The sun has set on that particular chapter of my life, and it was an amazing ride that I will NEVER forget. It shaped me into the person I am today...

photo-23

Right now I'm getting ready for the big Halloween party on theupperfloor.com which will be streamed LIVE for all the members! I can't wait!!!!! Halloween is my favorite holiday ^_~
Come watch see what debauchery unfolds....

What are you guys doing for Halloween?

- Ms. Diamond xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Diamond! ;)

    Some good stuff here. Enjoyed reading it. Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post! I'm looking forward to the full feature film, it will be cool to see you flexing your acting muscles. Good luck on the move and keep living the life. Have a Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete